The FoxFury Rugo™ Drone Light System is designed for use with the DJI Inspire 1, Inspire 2, Matrice M100, Matrice M200, Matrice M210, Matrice M600, and Matrice 600 Pro. This system includes two Rugo™ lights, a set of drone mounts, and one Quick Swap® Power Pack with Strobe. These attach to the drone to allow it to see and be seen. As a constant light source, the Rugo™ allows the drone’s camera the ability to illuminate the area and improve the picture quality. This is incredibly useful in a variety of enterprise and public safety applications including inspections, searches, mapping and assessments. As a strobing light source, the Power Pack meets all standards per FAA 107.29 and FAR 91.205 as required anti-collision strobes for dusk/dawn and night flights. The drone mounts can rotate 360 degrees, which allows the Rugo™ light to aim or strobe specifically wherever the drone pilot deems best. NOTE: using two Rugos along with the included set of mounts is recommended in order to maintain the drone’s center of gravity. Please make sure you follow all local and FAA requirements for night flight and have waivers filed if necessary.
- Tri-Lens® TechnologyThe Rugo™ comes with a sliding Tri-Lens® (three interchangeable lens settings) allowing the Rugo to adapt to different uses.
• Spot = 18° lens for longer distance shots and aerial inspections and search. Beam distance of 100 ft (30 m)
• Area = 55° lens for mid-range activities and DSLR use. Beam distance of 30 ft (10 m)
• Flood = 120° lens for close-up activities and for use with wider action camera formats. Beam distance of 10 ft (3 m).
- Rechargeable, Quick Swap® Power Pack
The Rugo™ comes with a rechargeable Quick Swap® Power Pack. It provides 1-6 hours of light on a single charge and fully recharges via a USB adaptor in 2.5 hours. Power Packs can be swapped out in seconds with no tools. Additional Power Packs are also available to extend shoot time out in the field.
- RuggedAll FoxFury lights have a rugged built-to-last design. This fully submersible lighting tool can be used underwater (up to 10 ft). Its all-weather design can thrive in desert heat, heavy rain, cold of a snow storm, and everything in between. This rugged light is tough enough for any job and withstands impact.